Saturday, March 24, 2018

Old Testament Lesson 14 – Gospel Doctrine

Old Testament Lesson 14

The Children of Israel – rescued by God, through Moses, to come out of Egypt.

Wandering in the wilderness for 40 years.

Complaining about not having the “flesh pots” in Egypt.

This lesson goes over Chapter 16-20 and 32-34 of Exodus in the Old Testament.

In this episode, we cover some different material than you have probably looked at before (at least – I hope so)…

I did keep this lesson shorter than I have been doing. I keep trying to get it down to under 10 minutes. We’ll see if that ever happens.

I hope you enjoy the lesson. Please drop me a line if you have a question or concern. Here you go –

#gospeldoctrinehelps

Here are links to prior lessons:

Old Testament Lesson 12

Old Testament Lesson 13

Old Testament Lesson 14



source http://jeremyeveland.com/old-testament-lesson-14-gospel-doctrine/

No comments:

Post a Comment